We have emerged as distinguished manufacturer and exporter of Tiltmeter Vibrating Wire
that is demanded to monitor change in inclination from norm of points on the ground or on structures. Our offered tiltmeter is portable device designed to measure tilt in many types of structure. We offer this tiltmeter in various specifications to meet various needs of clients. Each Tiltmeter Vibrating Wire
is utilized to monitor changes in the inclination of a structure. We offer this tiltmeter to our precious clients at market leading prices.
- Can either be permanently affixed to a structure or be portable
- Used to measure tilt +/- 15 degrees on the reference plate
- Suitable for monitoring rotation of concrete dams
- Standard Range ±30°
- Resolution ±0.05 mm/m (±10 arc seconds)
- Accuracy¹ ±0.02% F.S.
- Output @30° ±5.00 VDC
- Shock Survival 1000 g
- Temperature Range 0°C to +50°C
- L × W × H 159 × 89 × 143 mm
- Standard Range¹ ±15°
- Resolution ±0.01 mm/m (±2 arc seconds)
- Accuracy² ±0.1% F.S.
- Shock Survival 2000 g
- Temperature Range −20°C to +80°C
- Length × Diameter 139 × 32 mm (transducer only)