|Home||» Products||» Magnetic Reed Switch Probe Extensometer||» Magnetic Reed Switch Probe Extensometer|
Magnetic Reed Switch Probe Extensometer
- Unit of Measure
With a vision to be a pioneer in our domain, we are engaged in business of manufacturing and supplying premium quality Magnetic Reed Switch Probe Extensometer. Our product consists of an array of magnetic targets, surrounding a common access pipe, positioned at different depths along length of a borehole. A reed switch probe, lowered down access pipe, detects position of magnet anchors outside tube. Probe is suspended by a single graduated tape that incorporates electrical leads. Tape graduation is used to determine deformation between magnetic anchor points along pipes axis with help of Magnetic Reed Switch Probe Extensometer.
- Variable tape lengths
- Stainless steel probe material
- Polyethylene tape coating
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per order.
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Certification: ISO 9001 : 2015 & CE Marking Certified.